MSRP and Sale Items
Retail or MSRP (manufacturer’s suggested retail price) is the recommended price at which the manufacturer recommends Arizona Art Supply sell the product. Depending on the products, and our costs incurred in purchasing these items from our suppliers, Arizona Art Supply is able to offer 10% to 50% off MSRP online.
Why are In-Store prices different from On-Line prices?
The merchandise and prices available on the Arizona Art Supply Website (ArizonaArtSupply.com) do not always reflect the merchandise and prices available in the physical brick and mortar stores.
Why? Arizona Art Supply is internally separated into two different divisions: Arizona Art Supply (physical brick and mortar locations) and ArizonaArtSupply.com and they operate separately.
Since the cost of running a website is more cost efficient than running a brick and mortar store, we are able to pass on our savings to our on-line customers. In-Store prices reflect the usual business operational costs that come with running a physical store (rent, utilities, employee wages, plus our well known top notch customer service and knowledge.)
Understanding our pricing
Arizona Art Supply and ArizonaArtSupply.com operate separately. This means that the products and prices offered at each may be different.
- ArizonaArtSupply.com might carry something not offered in stores
- A tube of paint may be priced differently in the stores than on ArizonaArtSupply.com.
- In certain cases, a coupon offered for our retail locations may not be applied toward purchases on ArizonaArtSupply.com.
- Promo codes and/or free shipping offers on ArizonaArtSupply.com may not be applied toward in-store purchases. Similarly, promotional offers (such as coupons and additional discounts) offered at one may not be used at the others.
Why we don’t price match
We are considered a small business, and while we are locally owned, we do offer very competitive pricing in-store and on-line. Unfortunately, we do not have the same buying power that major national art retailers have. These major art retailers aggressively and purposely undercut the pricing of locally owned, small business art supply retailers, thus making it very difficult for us to price match.
Bulk pricing or specialty pricing requests
We welcome your bids and/or price quotes on large purchases. Please contact us for any bids or specialty pricing available for your school or non-profit art programs, or league purchases. While we are not able to price match national art supply chains, we will do everything we can to offer the best discounts available based on our wholesale pricing and discounts. Check out Arizona Art Supply and see what our personalized customer service can do for you!
Please contact us at: [email protected] so that we may facilitate your needs.
Our shipping is a flat rate/basic ground, based on your total purchase. We only ship to the contiguous United States(Excluding Alaska and Hawaii). The following prices are estimate:
$0.01-29.98 — $7.95
$29.99-49.98 — $9.95
$49.99-74.98 — $10.95
$74.98-99.98 — $11.95
$99.99-149.98 — $13.95
$149.99-199.98 — $15.95
$199.99-214.98 — $19.99
$214.99-299.98 — $29.99
$299.99 + — $30.99
- Over-sized items, based on total shipment weight/overall size may not qualify for the rates above.
- If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, a shipping cost will have to be determined and will not reflect the prices above.
- We do not ship to freight forwarder companies. Any order with a freight forwarder address will be canceled.
Due to pricing and selection differences online, we are unable to offer in-store location pickup.