GENERAL RULES & HOW TO ENTER
- Photograph your finished masterpiece with a digital camera
- Email the image as a .jpg attachment (maximum size of 25MB) to
- Do not bring your artwork into any of our locations to be photographed.
- Mark the subject line of the email: “SPRING ART CONTEST”. The following must be included within the body of the email:
- Artist’s Name
- Title of Work
- Contact info.
- A sentence or two explaining what this friend means to you or how this piece of art represents the theme of “Friends”.
- You may submit up to 5 entries, but only one prize per winning contestant.
- All entries will be uploaded to an online gallery on our Phoenix store Facebook page each week.
- Entries must be original current work, not previously sold, & MUST be available for award presentation in our Phoenix store.
- As this is a fine arts contest, here is what we are looking for:
- Painting: Acrylic, Oil, Watercolor, Gouache, Spray Paint, Encaustic, etc
- Mixed media: paper arts, photo collage (non digital), tin work, etc
- 3D Sculpture: clay, pottery, wood-work, or up-cycle
- Dry Media: graphite, pastels, charcoal, colored pencils
- Pen & Ink
- Please only submit friendship themed art. Anything else will be ignored.
- What we are not looking for:
- Photography/Camera work; Digital Alteration/ Photoshop; Food; Raw; Fabric Art, Jewelry or Family Photos. Although we do enjoy and respect these forms of artistry, they do not fall within the parameters of a fine art contest.
- A panel of judges will determine the 1st/2nd/3rd place winners.
- There is a separate contest for young artists. Winners of the young artist contest will receive fun art packs to encourage more creativity! Please note in your email if you are submitting to the young artist portion of the contest and age of the participant. We will honor the top three winners for each of the following age ranges: [8-10], [11-14], and [15-17]. Please get your children and grandchildren involved!
- Contest runs from February 1st, 2017 and ends at 5:00 PM (AZ Time) on May 15th, 2017. Winners will be announced on May 20th, 2017.
- SEE BELOW for complete legal disclaimer
- QUESTIONS? Contact Kat at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alex at email@example.com
FULL LEGAL DISCLAIMERS:
Contest runs from February 1st, 2017 to May 15th, 2017. Entries will be accepted until 5pm Arizona time, May 15th, 2017. Contest winners will be announced the week of May 25th, 2017.
Entries must be original current work, not previously sold, & available for award presentation in our Phoenix store. Entrants acknowledge that you are providing information & images to Arizona Art Supply to be used for contest & promotional purposes. You submission will be posted on Facebook, our website, and Instagram.
Entries act as a complete release of Facebook by promotion participants. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Certain subject matter, graphic or explicit sexual imagery will not be accepted, as we have customers of all ages that view our content.
If you have submitted artwork and we have not posted it, it is your responsibility to alert us regarding your submission. Submissions after the 5pm deadline will not be entered into the contest as this contest runs for approximately 4 months.
Jury is made up of artists, a curator, and gallery owners and will remain anonymous. We will not give out their contact information.
We are not accepting Photography, digitally enhanced photography for this contest.
Thank you for participating!